Before arriving at the airport
- Stay home if you feel ill.
- Check in online from home, if possible. Sonderborg Airport opens check-in 1 hour before departure.
- Bring enough face masks for the entire journey. It is recommended to change face mask every 3-4 hour.
Protective equipment at the airport
- Face masks must be worn in the terminal both on departure and arrival as well as on board the aircraft.
- Wearing of a face mask is a requirement from the 15th of June 2020.
- It is your own responsibility to bring a face mask.
- Children under the age of 6 and people with a valid medical explanation do not have to wear a face mask.
- For security reasons and passport checks, you may be asked to temporary remove your face mask.
Parking, drop off and pickup
- Currently, only staff, authorities and passengers are allowed inside the terminal. If you are dropping someone off or if you need to pick someone up, you need to remain outside the terminal.
In the airport
- Keep 1-meter distance and show regards to other passengers.
- We recommend that you follow the National Board of Health's general guidelines on good hygiene.
- Sønderborg Airport has set up signage and signage.
- Sønderborg Airport has set up stations with hand sanitizers both before and after the security check, and around the airport for all passengers and employees.
- Inform airport personnel or the airline crew if you feel ill along the way.
- Prepare liquid bag before arriving at security checkpoints. You may carry a maximum of 1 bag and a maximum of 1 litre in 100 ml. containers.
- Hand sanitizer (max. 80% alcohol) is allowed over 100 ml. However, the individual container must not exceed 0.5L.
- All airport staff wear protective gear either in the form of visor or face mask.
- At the check-in and other places where it is not possible to comply with the distance requirements of the health authorities, a shielding of plexiglass is set up.