Frequently asked questions
1. Is it a requirement to wear a face mask at Sønderborg Airport?
- No, the use a face masks at Sønderborg Airport is not required. However, passengers should be aware that airlines may have special requirements for the use of protective equipment
2. What safety precautions should I take when going out and flying?
- We recommend that you stay informed on the websites of the airports you visit on your trip. All airports work according to common international guidelines, but as the guidelines are implemented nationally in each country, it is a good idea to keep yourself informed on an ongoing basis.
- We recommend that you go in and read the Ministry of Foreign Affairs travel guides for the country you are traveling to, including how to deal with an eventual quarantine when you come back. See more here: https://um.dk/en/travel-and-residence/coronavirus-covid-19